Hi,
I have a form with  the following field.

1)Title
2)Descriptions
3) No of person
3) Drop down box containing the previous filled  form title..

Now my question is how to auto fill the form field when a user choose
any  title from the drop down box.

I am doing that so that user can choose any title from the drop down
box and form field get auto fill from the previous value.. Now the
user can edit any field according to his requirement.

So my question is does django gives any tool for this or do I have to
write java script for it..???

thanks...