On Apr 24, 10:49 pm, Rodney Topor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, if my project has a directory structure "mysite/templates/app/
> template.html", then in which directory should I place the CSS file?

You'll find this thread helpful:

http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/906a11a1c86e13b0

> This prompts me to ask a related question: If the mysite project has
> two apps, is it better to have a separate templates directory within
> each app, or a single template directory within the project with a
> subdirectory for each app as suggested above, or a single template
> directory containing all templates.  (The last solution seems wrong,
> poorly structured.)

It's best to create a "templates" directory and then within that
directory create directories that correspond to each of your
application names:

project

    templates

         blog
             template.html
             template.html
         photos
             template.html

Just make sure to set TEMPLATE_DIRS properly in your project's
settings file.

Greg