Sorry, it was me being foolish. I created a query string that was utf-8 encoded
with non-ascii characters, and used it in a template anchor tag. It seems that
Firefox converts it according to RFC 2396 before sending it over, but IE leaves
it as is. request.get_full_path expects to receive an ascii string rightfully
(so the P.s. of my original post is stupid, too), so it screams on utf-8. It
happens in all environments, depending on the browser. I fixed my code to
convert the string using urllib.quote_plus and everything is working fine.

Thanks,

Amit

* Amit Ramon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-04-27 20:59 +0300]: