On Sun, 27 Apr 2008, simonbun wrote:

> So qs-rf hit trunk and was merged into nfa on the same day! That's
> excellent news, both for me and for django. Thanks so much for your
> efforts Malcolm (and Brosner for the quick merge)!

I'll second that.  I've been running against the nfa branch.  I just
updated to pull in the qs-rf changes.  I only had to make a couple of
minor code changes to my site in cases where I was ordering by fields from
another model.  I like the new syntax much better than having to use the
underlying table names.  Congratulations to all involved!!!!!!

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX