We have several different mercurial repos backing instances of our project,
and this works well. We can have different developers pushing their changes
to different instances of th site for testing and then all of their changes
can be consilidated into 'trunk' ready to be pushed to our live servers.In
the case of simple bug fixes we can combine the step of pushing into trunk
and pushing to live as well, so it's a pretty good setup!

This is great for most cases, however when you get a subtle bug that has to
do with your live environment, it falls somewhat short. It would be great if
we could have a testing setup that mirrors our live setup (which consists of
several servers, postgres failover and some other bits) however it would be
too expensive!
Ben

--
Regards,