Hello,
I'm trying to manipulate the rendering for RadioSelect so that the
form element shows up within my form differently than a <UL>. So far
I've come across two options... Use straight form tags in my view, or
to rework RadioFieldRenderer and RadioInput from widgets.py locally so
that I can have a custom renderer. And then use that custom renderer
as the renderer for RadioSelect

I was wondering if there was a way to bipass these options and just
get at the independant radio buttons that make up the RadioSelect.
Meaning to be able to get all the 2-tuple key-value pairs that makeup
the RadioSelect widget.

Thanks,
Mike.