Hi

I have followed the Django IIS installation guide on the Django
website but I'm getting the following error when I point to the
helloworld.py example:

Internal Server Error
An error occurred processing this request.

Request handler failed

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python25\Lib\Http\Isapi.py", line 42, in Request
    imp.load_source(Name, Env.SCRIPT_TRANSLATED).Request
  File "\\?\C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\slamprwebsite\helloworld.py", line 1,
in
    from django.http import HttpResponse
ImportError: No module named django.http

Additional Information

Module Search Path:

C:\Python25
C:\WINDOWS\system32\python25.zip
C:\Python25\Lib
C:\Python25\DLLs
C:\Python25\Lib\lib-tk
c:\windows\system32\inetsrv

Any ideas.  I managed to get this working on another Win 2003 Server
box but not this one.

Thanks
Ben