Hi Omar,

Your message saved my day, I didn't think it would be because of such
a simple reason that make-messages.py omits my template files. I
actually just opened make-messages.py and changed '.html' to '.htm' in
two places, and that solved it. I just have to watch out the next time
I do an update, I guess.

Cheers,
Ulas