I will second Francis here
1. I copy my trunk into the default python site-package /Library/
Python/2.5/site-packages/django

The key thing is that Leopard comes with it's own built in Python 2.5,
where it give priority when it comes to utilizing python.

You will need to put anything python related into the /Library/Python/
2.5/site-packages directory, psycopg2, etc.