Andrew, it will build up its contents in memory.  Consider how an exception
thrown in your view will cause the response never to even be sent.

Your best bet if you want to do streaming is to pass an iterator to the
HttpResponse constructor.  Your iterator should yield strings to its caller.

  -- Scott

--
http://scott.andstuff.org/ | http://truthadorned.org/