OK so as you may see I have a lot of questions in helping build my
django project so here they are

   1. with models do just create the fields that you need?
   2. how can I import rss feeds(i am running a podcast network) from
other sites/soures?(models,views,admin etc)
   3. I want to make an email newsletter and I want to know how to
make an email list in django?
         1. I want this to work that django grabs the latest entry in
the feed and grabs the <description> tags etc.
         2. also maybe have django make extra boxs for typing text
in
   4. also I need to make a calender I am planning to use google
calender cause of ical feeds and things like that can I print these
off (an other app maybe)?

thank you