Hello All,

Im wondering how I could go about implementing a "Most Viewed" feature
on my site. Lets say I have events, articles, and businesses, how
could I implement a "Most Viewed Businesses", "Most Viewed Articles",
"Most Viewed Events", "Most Viewed Content", "Most Viewed Articles
This Week", etc...? Should I build a model for views and make it a
foreign key to each model I want to record views for? Should I make a
middleware? What else could I do?

Im not really sure what would be best practice in this regard. Im sure
there are a few different ways to implement this, but what is the
simplest and most scalable? Any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks Alot,
Dana