On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 7:56 AM, cyrial <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> when testing my RegistrationForm on localhost, the following error is
> raised:
>
>    AttributeError at /accounts/register/
>    'RegistrationForm' object has no attribute 'cleaned_data'

It's difficult to tell what's going on without a full stack trace, but
I'm guessing it's one of two things:

1) You're using an old version of Django (0.96, or a very old SVN
checkout). In older releases, cleaned_data was called clean_data.

2) Your form hasn't validated. cleaned_data is only available if no
validation errors are found during form processing. If a validation
error is found in a specific field, that field will be removed from
the clean data dictionary; if a form-level validation error is found,
the full cleaned_data dictionary will be deleted.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)