I've got multiple users all saying roughly the same thing as this
one:
"I come to the site and log in.  I click on to a page and I'm logged
out. I try to log back in and it says my cookies are disabled. Log in
- log in - I'm in, and then I click on a page and I'm out again. Over
and over.... Says I'm in, then I'm out again

Clear all the cookies and delete temporary internet files and I'm
good...for a couple hours and then the whole thing starts again."

It's turned up mostly with IE6, but I've seen reports from people on
Mozilla-based browsers, too.

Caching is turned on using memcached, with
CACHE_MIDDLEWARE_ANONYMOUS_ONLY set to True
I do have two sites running and thought maybe there was an issue with
the cookies or sessions conflicting, so I have at least one of the
sites setting a SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN.

Any ideas?