I am building a django-app that pulls call logs from a mysql database
and displays reports, I am trying to make the reports printable and I
use a CSS that splits them into two columns on the page. I am trying
to find a template tag that will split the lists up so that they will
fit onto a printed page,something like  "show first 30 lines of list"
show next 30 lines of list, The list size and amount of pages depends
on the query and how big the list is that is returned.