If a class is defined after it is being referenced, you can just
modify the code to reference the class name with quotes around it and
it should alleviate any errors.

class Table1(models.Model):
   table1_id = models.AutoField(primary_key=True)
   table2 = models.ForeignKey('Table2') # notice the quotes around the
name

class Table2(models.Model):
   table2_id = models.AutoField(primary_key=True)