Hallo Django Users,

I'm experiencing some problems with the url pattern configuration for
IE.
When we wanted to put a django application into production one of our
testers found a problem in IE which i couldn't found the answer to.

My url patterns are the following
(r'^$','services.serviceAuth.views.overview'),
(r'^overview/$','services.serviceAuth.views.overview')

when someone wants to enter the web application without specifying a
path like

http://bioinf-dev/

it will give an error in IE. When i have debug mode on it just
presents all the available urls saying that specific url doesn't
exist. Is there something that i'm doing wrong here. I thought that
the url pattern r'^$' should capture when someone doesn't specify a
path.

Can anyone help me with this problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,