n00m wrote:
 > Hi there!
 > Newform validates "22.11.2005" as an invalid date.
 > It requires the US format "2005-11-22". Where and to what this date
format should be set
 > for to validate "22.11.2005" as an Ok date string? I tried fiddling
with DATE_FORMAT = 'd, m, Y'
 > in settings.py, with no avail.

I must say the django documentation is wonderful:
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/newforms/#datefield

you should also check out this ticket:
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/3672
Since the output of DateFields in trunk is also always Y-m-d and you
currently can't change that.

adi

--
Adi J. Sieker         mobile: +49 - 178 - 88 5 88 13
Freelance developer   skype:  adijsieker