Hello Django-Community,

currently I'm working on a project where I need to save the user's
postal address. The problem is that the users come from different
parts of the world and postal addresses are formatted differently in
the U.S. or in Austria.

Does anybody of you already have a suggestion on how to deal with this
problem?

My newbie-solution would look like that: create an address-object with
all information which can be part of the address and just show the
things that belong to the specific address format.

Does there exist a better solution?

Thank you very much for your help,

Chris