I've got an "events" model. One of the things many (but not all) of
the events will have is results. Problem is, I don't know what the
results will look like in terms of rows or columns.

Event 1 may have three classes, two groups and 40 winners, with 5
fields for each winner (home state, beer preference, etc)

Event 2 may have 1 class with 5 groups, 20 winners, and 10 fields for
each winner

And so forth. I'd like to store the results for the event, but can't
figure out how. The event object is generic, but the results
structures are specific to that event.

Suggestions?