kylin wrote:
> Thanks
> I am looking forward to finding some samples to study.Could you give
> me any advices?

At work we were using wordpress to post information about changes we
made to the system. It didn't suit our needs, so I wrote a django blog
from scratch that fit our specifications and needs to the letter. This
was complete with RSS feeds, categories, and ReStructured Text for the
posts themselves. It fits our bill better than wordpress did, and it
only took me a little over six hours of total work to get it complete.
I've spent another hour or so tweaking things, but it is largely unchanged.

If you are interested in learning more about django, you could try
building your own blog system for practice.

Jeff Anderson