Hi guys I am newbie for django, today I tried django-registration, in
the source code it said that
To enable creation of a custom user profile along with the
        ``User`` (e.g., the model specified in the
        ``AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE`` setting), define a function which
        knows how to create and save an instance of that model with
        appropriate default values, and pass it as the keyword
        argument ``profile_callback``. This function should accept one
        keyword argument:

        ``user``
            The ``User`` to relate the profile to.

I have a custom specific user profile like this

class Userdetail(models.Model):
    user = models.ForeignKey(User, primary_key = True)  #
    nickname = models.CharField(max_length=30)
    DOB = models.DateField()
    country = models.CharField(max_length=30, default = "CN") #
    province = models.CharField(max_length=30) #
    city = models.CharField(max_length=15) #
    gender = models.BooleanField() #
    phone = models.PhoneNumberField() #
    ip = models.IPAddressField() #
    bio = models.CharField(max_length=200) #
    def_club = models.ForeignKey(ClubMember)

I don't know how to implement this, anyone could give me a simple
example? thanks