Hi,

My django app must serve multiple domain names. I also have a need to
have my session available on my domain and subdomains. So, reading up
on Django docs, I realized I have to do this:

SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN = '.mysite.com'

So, my question is: How do I have my sub-domains share the same cookie
with dynamically setting this variable?

-- side note: My localhost cannot hold cookies as soon as
SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN variable is set with a starting dot. Ideally
django would take care of it. Not sure if I must file a ticket for it.

Thanks Everyone,
Sia