it does not return any values.

I did post.0.title because the dictionary is established like this:

>>> test
{0: {'post': 'My First Post', 'title': 'My First Title'}, 1: {'post': 'My
Second Post', 'title': 'My Second Title'}}

and it goes on and on

If I could iterate over it, like post.0.title, then post.1.title and so
forth, it would be perfect

Thanks for your help