While I am not one to insist on 3rd normal form or anything like that, I
would recommend you look at normalizing this db a bit.  Perhaps you
could create a table or two for the companies and contact info, it can be
dangerous to limit yourself to one phone number or even one address in many
cases.  Obviously there are tradeoffs between normalizing data and speed of
queries, but I thnk the suggestion still holds.
hth,
-richard