I, apparently, need to learn to actually look at code before opening
my mouth.  I had never actually used the dumpdata command (I usually
just used the database server's dump feature), so I didn't realize
that it doesn't actually dump just straight SQL.  Of course, had I
thought about it (instead of just babbling), I would have realized
that would be a very naive way of doing things.  I should have known
to expect better from Django :-)

So, sorry for wasting your time.  I still think having a command-line
flag for turning checks off (with nice, big warnings on it) might be a
help, but I'll be quiet.

And yes, ordering the tables certainly couldn't hurt, and would be
quite nice.  I would submit a patch, but clearly, I need to actually
have a clue as to what I'm taking about first.

-Jeff