Yes, I think it is incorrect.  It should be set on some field that the user
can type in and which must not be blank.  Then, when that field is left
blank, the admin will actually delete the address.  I recommend setting
core=True on the indirizzo field.

  -- Scott

--
http://scott.andstuff.org/ | http://truthadorned.org/