Hi there - I've just put a noddy site together so that I could give
myself a real goal for getting a django based site running. I've got a
few bigger internet ideas but I thought I'd do something small to
start with to test the feasility of writing it in django, before
embarking on a route using technology that might not be fit for
purpose... Obviously if I've reached this point then its fair to say
that I think I may well be using django for the bigger projects (or
I'd be posting on another site!!)

Anyway - my site is at : www.scareports.com  - I'm trying to collect
stories of (basically) horrid things that happen at airports mainly
due to the draconian security measures that governments will think
will stop terrorists etc etc. I remember a time when flying was fun
but now it seems to be a lottery just getting to the airplane. I chose
this subject as it seems everyone has a story to tell ( a friend of
mine - for example - was told to put her BABY through the luggage xray
machine; thankfully she flatly refused )..

If you have 5 minutes - and I'm not trying to pimp the site but just
my usage of django - please drop in and let me know if you see any
problems / faults etc. I'm especially interested in security holes of
any type. I've set up the emails via google for apps and I'm not sure
if it's activated yet so don't write to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] but
please comment on this thread.