Sometimes I want to leverage a Generic List or Detail view (as well as
their update/create counterparts) but have a small customization like
a special widget I'd like used in the display. This leads me to a few
questions:

1. Do the generic views utilize the new forms module?
2. Is there any way I can pass my own form instance into a generic
view?

I guess without this I basically have to abandon generic views for
much of my work...

thanx,

    -- Ben Scherrey