Well, in keeping with the spirit of the link referenced, at least its not
trac!

Seriously, though, psycopg2 is an open source library with a history of
working pretty well for what it does.  AFAIK there is not a great deal of
money behind it, and so they may not have the prettiest or most useful, or
even at this time a working website to show it off.

But boy do the boys in Redmond!  They got sites galore with lots of cool
stuff and slick graphics.  So how should we evaluate software? based on
pretty sites?  While MS may have great websites, their code is a dark well,
shrouded in mystery; veiled, if you will.  I am not saying that all MS
products are necessarily bad, but we really have no idea whether or not they
can be considered 'high quality software.'  However, we can evalaute
psycopg2 to see if it is a ' high quality piece of software' by reviewing
the source code, if necessary, to justify using it.
hth,
-richard