I am the project owner - and yes nothing has been accomplished other
than jotting down a few lofty ideas.

I am just transitioning out of some extended traveling, settling in a
new city, and starting on some new contracts.  Making some progress on
the django komodo utils is a high priority for me and I'm glad to see
others are interested.  I'd appreciate any help, ideas, and
suggestions as things get going.  I also have no experience with XUL
or mozilla extensions so it will be a learning process throughout.

Stay tuned...

Cheers
-Brian