Hey all.

Working on a new site for a University and was curious on the best way
to use Django's FlatPages app, if I should use that or not.

They have like 6 main sections: Current Students, Prospective
Students, Faculty and Staff, About the School, Pharmacy Profession,
and Community. Each of these 6 main sections have anywhere from 5-10
pages underneath them.

When someone is on the Admissions page, which is under the Prospective
Students page, I'd like for the other links under that page to be used
on the page in a sidebar. Also, I'm trying to use the 6 main sections
as the items for the main navigation for the site.

Any tips?