> Anyone?
>
> On Jun 27, 9:38 am,gumbah<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > does anyone know what i am doing wrong when i see adatelooking like
> > this in the "change history" part of the admin app:
>
> > FriAMCDTE_261CDT02_CDT1JunE_June1218655750TrueTrue
>
> > I see this throughout the admin app (change history of users, of
> > groups etc.)

It's likely it has something to do with your localisation/
international settings. Django will try to show the date in your local
flavour (Dutch?), but somehow cannot find the appropriate translation,
and appears to mess things up.
Not sure if that helps you, but you could nail things down better if
you mention
- the Django version you're using
- What system you're on
- What Python version you're using
- What, if any and you know them, are your localisation/
internationalisation settings

Also, have a read through http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/i18n/
, at least the beginning.
And perhaps try setting "USE_I18N = False" in your settings.py
(assuming you're using the development server, that should be picked
up immediately); that should turn internationalisation off, and if
that changes things for the better, than at least you better know
where the problem is.

Then again, I may be completely off here with my suggestions. But it's
something worth trying.

  Evert