On Jul 1, 9:41 pm, Brian Luft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is your purpose in defining a form field if it won't be used for
> user input?

I wanted to try and kee things simple (and look where that got me).

I have a list of players, and want to display them, with checkboxes
next to the names. I was following this example:

http://collingrady.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/editing-multiple-objects-in-django-with-newforms/

and could see a way to match the two lists in the view, so i moved all
the info I needed into the form class so I only needed 1 list of
objects.

-S