Thanks guys. I know how to do it via the admin, wasn't sure if I was
"missing" something within Django to handle it :)

Kind of off topic, but say myapp is named myapp, then in the heading
the admin will be displayed Myapp with the model items below it. Other
than customizing the admin template is there a way to change that?