On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Nagu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How do I go about addressing the copyright and licensing issues? (I do
> not know if licensing is the right word here).

What copyright and licensing issues? IANAL, but none of the licenses
used by Django, MySQL or Python require attribution or licensing in
order to deploy a website.

If you are intending to sell your web application as a product (i.e.,
ship the web stack so that it can be installed by a customer on their
own servers), there _might_ be some issues, but that isn't what
happens when you deploy a website on your own server.

Is there a specific licensing clause that is causing you difficulty?

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)