hi
As I am new to django I am having a lots of problem..
So my query is:

class Blog(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(maxlength=100)

class Entry(models.Model):
    blog = models.ForeignKey(Blog)
    headline = models.CharField(maxlength=255)

class  content(models.Model):
 name = models.CharField(maxlength=60)
 industry = models.ForeignKey(Blog )

So my question is how to get blog id from Entry field.??
I mean I want to get all content in my Entry view function from blog..

view function:

def Entry(request, entryid):

    Entry = Entry.objects.get(id=entryid)

    blog = entry.blog

I know blog will give me the correct value but I need the id so that I
can iterate over it to get list of content associated to blog in entry
view.

thanks in advance..