El lun, 07-07-2008 a las 12:30 -0400, Karen Tracey escribió:

>         [snip]
>
>         MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = [] #(
>            #'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
>            #'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
>            #'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
>            #'django.middleware.doc.XViewMiddleware',
>         #)
>
> This is a problem.  Un-comment these, because Admin needs them.
>
> [snip]
>

>         INSTALLED_APPS = (
>            'django.contrib.auth',
>            'django.contrib.contenttypes',
>            #'django.contrib.sessions',
>            #'django.contrib.sites',
>            'django.contrib.admin',
>            'mysite.books',
>

> Admin is also going to need django.contrib.sessions.

Thanks Karen.  I remember commenting out those entries, and I remember
being instructed to do so (in the book, I believe) because they were
"not necessary for the time being" :-P

I'll see if I can find the exact page (if it was indeed in the book and
not on some webpage) and notify the authors.

Thanks again. :-)