Has anyone dealt with authentication against Active Directory? I found
the Django snippet online (http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/
501/). Right now we have the University network, a web manager, online
forums, and online testing software, which the latter three aren't
running against AD, so every faculty member, student, etc has four
different passwords and four potentially different usernames (we try
to keep the usernames the same).

Any issues with running auth against AD?