There are a number of different toolkits that could do this for you, here
are three that looks usable:
http://code.google.com/apis/chart/
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/charts/
http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/

With (at least) matplotlib you could make your charts automatically in your
model, since they have python bindings.

Oscar