I've been doing things with PHP (and phpDocumentor) and recently
started looking into Django.

I now have the following in my 'httpd.conf' file:

LoadModule python_module "C:/Progra~1/Apache~1/Apache2.2/modules/
mod_python.so"
<Location "/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE mysite.settings
    PythonPath "['C:/home/python/django'] + sys.path"
    PythonDebug On
</Location>

When I restart Apache, Django works ok but the documentation generated
with phpDocumentor does not rendor the page correctly. None of the
colors show up and the page is just not formatted correctly, like it
is not utilizing any CSS information.

If I uncomment those lines in 'httpd.conf' and then restart Apache
then the pages rendor correctly. The pages also rendor correctly if I
open them locally (ie not via http).

I'm sure this is a Django configuration issue, I'm just not all that
familiar with Django as yet.

Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to get Django to display
these pages correctly?

Daniel Klein