Hello!

I'm still getting the "You don't have permission to edit anything."
message and I'm kinda stumped. I am using Django changelist 8012,
which should be post merge.

I put print right before the __import__ statement and it seems like
the admin.py files for auth, sites, and my apps are being imported
correctly. I'm not getting error messages telling me that I'm
importing multiple times.

I'm logged on as the superuser, so that shouldn't be a problem... right?

I started a new project and newforms-admin seems to work great.

If anyone has any more suggestions, it'd be great! (What file is this
message from?)

Cheers!
Justin