This tutorial applies to the trunk version of Django and this
particular part requires a very recent checkout (from not older than
the 18th of this month). You can normally get the version of Django
you're using by running `django-admin.py --version` :-)

The problem you have seems to be related to the age of your version of
Django. You will need a very recent checkout (or the Alpha released
last night) for this :-)

-- Horst