hi,
My modes is :
class Company(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField( maxlength=100)
    met_by = models.CharField(null=True, maxlength=200)
    primary_contact = models.IntegerField(null=True, blank=True)
    business_overview = models.TextField(null=True, maxlength = 2000 )
    transaction_oppurtunity = models.TextField(null=True, maxlength =
2000)
    currency_unit = models.CharField( null=True,maxlength = 10)
    financial_unit = models.CharField( null=True, maxlength = 10)
    country = models.CharField(null=True, maxlength=2)
    notes = models.ManyToManyField(Notes, related_name="companies")
    contacts = models.ManyToManyField(Contact,
related_name="companies")
    created_on = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True)
    updated_on = models.DateTimeField( auto_now = True)

So  I am displaying companies in tabular format.
So my problem is user want a form to be displayed first before
listing. So the form will contains
a checkbox with all the field names.
After submitting the form user is able to see companies in tabular
format with the fields he has choose
from the checkbox.

So I wanted to know how can I handle this situations.
I mean should I create a model for this or just add a form to it and
how will I pass the information from the form to the listing companies
views??

Thanks