Hello all,
I have a custom form class that's called from a separate view file.
That form class has an init method, and it works perfectly when I
don't have to pass any parameters to that method. However, when I pass
in ANY parameter (so it's not a namespace issue) the form simply won't
submit. It'll load perfectly, but when I push 'submit', it just
reloads a new version of itself.
Do I need to change any of the code in the view method (other than
obviously passing the parameter in to the form) to reflect the
parameter change?
Here's the form class's code:

[code]
from django import newforms as forms
from quizmodo.core.models import Class, Event
from django.contrib.auth.models import User

class ClassEventForm(forms.Form):
  c = forms.ModelChoiceField(queryset=Class.objects.all(),
                             label='Class',

widget=forms.Select(attrs={'onchange':'classSelectionChanged(this.id)'}))
  event = forms.ModelChoiceField(queryset=Event.objects.none(),
required=False)

  def __init__(self, my_id, *args, **kwargs):
      # call the standard init first
    super(ClassEventForm, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
    self.fields['c'] =
forms.ModelChoiceField(queryset=Class.objects.filter(users__id=my_id),
                             label='Class',

widget=forms.Select(attrs={'onchange':'classSelectionChanged(this.id)'}))
[/code]

Any ideas?
Thanks so much!