It works well. Thanks a lot.

But now another problem. It seems "def done " is not working. It loops
back to the step1 and def done is never called

And do you mind explain how your code works? I did a "print step"
before return form in the def get_from, it prints 0, 1, 0. It seems it
has been called 3 times when submit in the second step

What is the sequence of the call of process_step and get_form? the
docs didn't explain much about this

Thanks in Advance!!
-r