Hello, I'm reading the Django book and after reviewing the database
API I was wondering if there was some method to find out which fields
a model contains.

For example, if I have a Publisher model (which translates to a
publisher table in the database) I'm looking for some method in Django
equivalent to 'describe publisher' in MySQL or '\d publisher' in
PostgreSQL.

Is there any Django method that allows me to do this?

Thanks.