So if I sent the artist to the template and wanted to grab the list of
albums with all the album tracks how would I go about that.  Would I
have to pull in all the data with a custom view?  So far I've only
been using generic views.  It definitely makes sense pulling in the
information through the track back up through the album to the artist,
how could I reverse the process so I can get all the artist vars plus
the data I need from the track and album tables?  Thanks a bunch,
you've been very helpful already.

Charlie