On Aug 22, 11:10 am, "Jorge Vargas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That seems nice, but have you check out sphinx's module
> index?http://sphinx.pocoo.org/modindex.html
> it's really a web thing but it can be printed.

Yes I did, but I decided to go for my own solution because of:
1) I haven't been able to build a module index for django; I'm not a
sphinx guru but I believe that is due to some missing sphinx file in
the django doc. Anyway, in the doc refactoring git branch I see that
the module index exists, so I think this issue has been addressed
2) That modindex gives only modules, while class and methods are in
separate pages which is not what I want
3) I needed something that could be graphically manipulated: resized,
cut, ... so it can feet in one or more A4/paper
4) Django has really a lot of modules/class/functions and I don't want
all of them but just the most useful and, from what I understood,
sphinx generates a complete module coverage

--
http://zeta-puppis.com