Hi guys! This is my first time submitting a ticket to a OSS project.
So if I did something wrong plz tell me :-)

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/8541

I discovered in history of a custom model's auto-admin interface. that
the date/time displays wrong. in zh_CN locale is shows

SunPMChina Standard TimeE_340China Standard Time19_China Standard Time0
八月E_八月1221304880TrueTrue

when I look into django source it was this file

C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django\contrib\admin\templates\admin
\object_history.html
      24:             <th scope="row">{{ action.action_time|
date:_("DATE_WITH_TIME_FULL") }}</th>

but in zh_CN locale file \django\conf\locale\zh_CN\LC_MESSAGES
\django.po

#: contrib/admin/templates/admin/object_history.html:26
msgid "DATE_WITH_TIME_FULL"
msgstr "DATE_WITH_TIME_FULL"

I think this is wrong? Translator might not get what
DATE_WITH_TIME_FULL is really for?

Also in many other locale file e.g. C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages
\django\conf\locale\ar\LC_MESSAGES\django.po

#: .\contrib\admin\templates\admin\object_history.html.py:26
msgid "DATE_WITH_TIME_FULL"
msgstr ""

This will make auto-admin's history page, date/time row to be blank.

When I changed it to Y-m-d H:M:S

it displays

2008-08-24 19:八月:th

Which is also wrong.

Is there a way to change it to: "2008-08-25 23:49:21"? Which is the
most common way ppl see datetime here in China. I do not know how to
write date/time strings corretly sorry :-(

I see there's a similar ticket here http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/880

btw When does djangoproject.com start i18n of docs.djangoproject.com?
I will participate :-)